Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Debrief


I can hardly believe that tomorrow night we will graduate from our DTS...5 incredible, life changing months...wow.

This week has been about debrief and re-entry. We have been through interviews, both individually and as a class, to discuss our feelings/opinions on what we have experienced over the past 5 months...what we would change, keep the same, highs, lows and everything in between. We also talk about what to expect as we step from this place back into the lives we left months ago...many back to their jobs, some on to other schools and a few to remain in the missionary life...but ALL forever changed.

God met each of us as only He can...His faithfulness to answer the deep cry of "help, I'm weak and don't know what to do here" was talked about day after day..God met us, changed us, unified us and he used us. I cannot put into words what I feel in my heart for the God who met me day after day..moment after moment..thank you seems to fall way short. I have felt His presence like never before and I pray to keep a heart that is open to what HE desires for my life...it is truly a love story that only gets better by the moment...BETTER BY THE MOMENT! Thank you Lord for how you love me... for the precious and tender relationship that has grown between us...thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, thank you for sharing with us through your journey these last few months!! It has really blessed us to see what God has done and will continue to do through you. Thank you for your unselfish willingness to lay everything down for the kingdom. You are a blessing!

Bruce B

Anonymous said...

it is truly a love story that only gets better by the moment...

Those are priceless and precious words, Cindy. We miss you!