Friday, August 3, 2007

Made it to Bohol


Hi everyone..

We made it to Bohol...ferry ride was overnight so not to bad...i slept most of the trip. BUT, right on time..at 3 am..you guessed it..the rooster woke me up!!! Unbelievable..I 'm in the middle of the ocean and just can't get away from the chickens!! ;)

Ministry here is mostly with college students..YWAM has a coffee shop right in the middle of the school area...Immorality very much a problem. We talk with them and encourage them....testimonies and a lot of sharing...

Tomorrow morning we leave for a two hour trip to another small town on the Island...we will preach, give testimonies and do some open air drama...

I will write when I can!!! Miss you all so much!! My night to cook!!

Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Looks like we will have to pitch in and buy you a rooster when you get back so you can wake up at 3AM.

Bless you! Praying for you!
Bruce B.

Vince said...

He's probably related to the rooster in England I'm sure. Sounds like a conspiracy to me...maybe some sort of chicken coup. Get it?!?!?! :)