Thursday, July 12, 2007

Off and sun cream

Hello friends...
Sitting in the hottest Internet cafe on the planet!! :) Funny how you just get accustomed to the layers of Off and sun cream(British thing)...and of course the sweat and dirt..just feels like I'm camping on Lake Joccasse. :)
Took two days medical leave this week...lets just say my tummy was not feeling great. ;) We have about 10 with the same issue and another 5 were unable to keep anything down..seems to be a 24 hour thing. Pray for our health.
So we are visiting the same communities and really just loving on people. Tuesday we saw an incredible healing...there was a man who's eye was blood red and it looked like there was something in it...two young men in our group layed hands on this man and watched his eye turn from red to white!!! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! The man was so happy..crying and jumping for joy..thank you Lord!!
This trip has been so amazing...God really is working in the lives of the Filipino people. My time on the internet has been cut short but I love you all and will write again tomorrow!!! Blessings!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Thank you for sharing what God is doing through you and the rest of the group. Wow!!! Our God is sooo good!

Bless you sis!
Bruce

mom said...

I sure would like to see a picture of you, last one was June 21st. Love and miss you very much. Dad and I enjoy reading your blog. Love Mom xoxoxo

cindy said...

sorry i haven't posted pictures. i don't have my laptop so getting the pic's to a computer is a little complicated...will try to post on a day off!!

Sara Lou said...

Really would love to see a picture of you - bet your hair is large!! I just got home from To Dye For myself. Thinking of you and feeling like you are so near when I read what you are doing. God is so good - He is simply amazing. So excited to read about what He is doing there.
Love you,
S, J, & H